Let’s see…What I was doing ten years ago:
I was getting used to a new house in a new state, and I was also adjusting to a new baby brother. I was probably playing with my siblings in our little backyard, or on the playground we often walked to. I didn’t play much with dolls…
Five things on my To Do list today:
1. Finish planning my clothes for the trip, and pack them.
2. Figure out what books to take with me (this should take a while)
3. Help my sisters make dinner
4. Try to get the boys clothes semi-packed (at least)
5. Discuss the animal chores with our sweet neighbour (who will be taking care of them).
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Leftovers from last-night’s dinner (sometimes there are some real finds in the fridge!)
2. Chips and Crackers
3. Anything (almost) sweet
4. Fresh Fruit – Oranges, Peaches, Apricots, Grapes and Watermelon are my favorites, although these fruits have become a treat since moving to the Northwest. Apples are the main attraction now.
5. Jello made by my Sis
I would do if I was a billionaire:
Give a ton of it to my Dad, who needs it more than I do. Then give a bunch to my sisters so they can do the things they’ve dreamed of (but couldn’t as to the lack of funds.) I would use some to buy the shoes and clothes I don’t need, but wish I could have anyway :-) Then I would travel to those far-off places I would like to see, and finally put the rest towards adopting some black babies, once I’m married of course (adoption is outrageous these days! I think it’s a crime…)
Five Places I have lived:
1. A town house in Vancouver Wa
2. A little house on a hill in Longview Wa
3. A huge, empty-ish house in Woodland Wa
4. A tiny house (with a tiny backyard) in Modesto Ca
5. An old farmhouse in Winlock Wa
2. Goat Milker
4. Little brother tooth-brusher
5. Pet-sitter (the only one that sounds ‘normal’)
Five people I want to tag:
Seeing as I don’t have many friends on the Internet (my friends and I have more old-fashioned relationships), I’m not going to tag anyone.
This was fun, even if it did take me a while to get it all figured out. I will admit, I’m not one for To-Do lists, so I had to think of things I needed to do today, and they were added as I thought of them. I hope that’s okay! Thank you so much for including me! I was so happy to see my name on your blog! Oh, I think I shall start going by Lydia Jane to make more of a distinction (on your blog).
With love, Lydia Jane
Note from Everly:
Lydia, thanks so much for your interview thingy-ma-bobber!
You did splendidly. I just wanted to say that your houses sound very interesting and bookish, we have had a lot of the same jobs (tooth-brusher and bathroom cleaner…sometimes cleaning the bathroom with a toothbrush) and that adopting black babies is highly recommended. ;)
Have a blessed day!
p.s. I just realized that you use that northern way of spelling things like “honoured” as opposed to “honored.” I hadn’t every noticed that before…